Welcome to Recreational Soccer Registration for the Spring 2020 Season. One change that we are making this year is that are changing the age matrix to be a grade matrix system so that schoolmates in the same grade will stay together, regardless of when they were born. Our groupings and pricing are as follows:
- 4K (Sundays Only - 1 hour session, no referee): $40
- Kindergarden and First Grade (2 days per week, no referee): $55
- Second and Third Graders (2 days per week, one referee): $55 + $8 = $63
- Fourth and Fifth Graders (2 days per week, one referee): $55 + $10 = $65
- Sixth through Eigth Graders (2 days per week, one referee): $55 + $10 = $65
FAMILY MAX OF $90 + REFEREE FEES
This year we will have referees for all ages above the K-1st Group, This means that Second Graders and above will benefit from experiencing the game and learning the rules of the game from licensed referees. There is a, $8 to $10 additional referee fee that will be applied per child per year to offset the cost of paying the referees.
Lastly, we also invite you to support the club by stopping in for a hot or cold treat. Concession revenues are a great way to keep registration fees down, we appreciate all of your support.